“Straight Talk from a Straight Mom of a Gender-Bending Millennial” is a series of talks designed for C-suite executives, divisional leaders, managers and professionals.
Each of the Straight Talk presentation topics listed below can be customized as a keynote address or 3-hour interactive training workshop for executive committee meetings, management seminars or new-employee orientations.
- Why the TQ+ of LGBTQ+ Matters to Your Organization Right Now
- The Biggest Barrier to Transgender and Nonbinary Inclusion at Your Organization
- How to Inspire the Inclusive Work Culture Millennials and Generation Z Expect
- Discover how to move beyond misconceptions and cultivate a culture of TQ+ inclusiveness that drives improved business outcomes.
- Examine why transgender and nonbinary inclusion are key components to talent acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Uncover how gender-neutral language shapes the modern workplace landscape.
- Learn what workplace safety means to the transgender and nonbinary communities.
Contact Julie to see how she can enhance your LGBTQ+ D&I efforts and help you turn TQ+ inclusion into a clear cultural advantage for marketing, retention and continued growth.
A Selection of Past Engagements
International Flavors & Fragrances
Dun & Bradstreet
Gender Conference East