Given our current limitations on travel and in-person meetings, please know that all presentations, training, coaching and consulting are available online via video conference.
Regardless of where your organization is in its LGBTQ+ diversity and inclusion efforts – whether they’ve been mandated by state or local governments, or you’ve initiated your own non-discriminatory policies – one aspect may remain a major stumbling block to their success: knowledge.
As important as diversity and inclusion (D&I) policies are, a truly inclusive environment does not materialize from checked boxes or established Dos and Don’ts. Inclusion requires changing workplace culture and everyday behaviors. It’s knowledge that builds understanding, acceptance, fairness and cooperation. And knowledge in this decade may also necessitate thinking differently about society’s norms and expectations surrounding gender identity and gender expression.
“Straight Talk from a Straight Mom of a Gender-Bending Millennial” is a series of talks designed for C-suite executives, divisional leaders, managers and professionals.
Each of the Straight Talk presentation topics listed below can be customized as a keynote address or 3-hour interactive training workshop for executive committee meetings, management seminars or new-employee orientations.
- Why the TQ+ of LGBTQ+ Matters to Your Organization Right Now
- The Biggest Barrier to Transgender and Nonbinary Inclusion at Your Organization
- How to Inspire the Inclusive Work Culture Millennials and Generation Z Expect
- Discover how to move beyond misconceptions and cultivate a culture of TQ+ inclusiveness that drives improved business outcomes.
- Examine why transgender and nonbinary inclusion are key components to talent acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Uncover how gender-neutral language shapes the modern workplace landscape.
- Learn what workplace safety means to the transgender and nonbinary communities.
Contact Julie to see how she can enhance your LGBTQ+ D&I efforts and help you turn TQ+ inclusion into a clear cultural advantage for marketing, retention and continued growth.
A Selection of Past Engagements
International Flavors & Fragrances
Dun & Bradstreet
Gender Conference East